Tips For Cutting Back On Coffee
Have You Reached Your Limit?
Are you one of those people that instantly start your day with a cup of coffee? Then grab another one at 10am and maybe even a third mid day to get you through the afternoon? Maybe you like energy drinks, pre workout or caffeinated pop. Regardless of the form, caffeine is one of the most consumed beverages today.
And let's be honest, it's a stimulant. It can affect your mood and alertness.
Coffee is ok in moderation but most of us are consuming too much.
Knowing when you've hit your limit and it's time to cut back can show up as a variety of symptoms such as GI issues, trouble sleeping/insomnia, increased anxiety and nervousness, irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure or excessive urination.
When drinking coffee is ingrained into your daily habits, it can be harder to pinpoint this as the precursor to our health issues. If you're able to connect the dots or are looking for tips on how to cut back on coffee or caffeine, follow these steps below to help get you started:
- Keep a daily log of all the caffeine you're consuming.
- Reduce the frequency of cups per day. If you're having 3, give 2 a try for a week, then 1.
- Reduce the cup size. If you're always ordering large's, get a medium, then small.
- Switch to a Four Sigmatic Coffee which has half the caffeine and an added bonus (adaptogens) to help give you the focus you need without the jitters.
- Switch to decaf or just an elixir. No caffeine but still get the adaptogens you need to get the work done.
Give these tips a try and see if your symptoms subside.
Don't forget to give Four Sigmatic a try! Click the link below to order yours today.
And for being apart of our tribe you get an additional 10% off when you apply the code BELITE10 at checkout.