Healthy Snack Ideas
Adulting requires serious energy.
If you've falling out of love with healthy food & letting more and more treats, fast food & sugar into your diet this email is for you.
Here's a list of healthy snack options we like to use with clients that are full of energizing ingredients that are nutritious, delicious & actually can help you lose weight rather then gain weight.
Swap your afternoon coffee and a cupcake for a cleaner energizing treat you can feel great about eating. Try out one of these good for you snacks the next time you are craving unhealthy salt, sugar & fatty foods or watching the game with your buddies.
- Smoothie: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup spinach, 2 tbsp chia seeds (1 scoop protein powder optional)
- Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips from Natura Market make awesome nachos
- Chia Seed Puddings are tasty & versatile
- Homemade Energy Balls
- Egg Bites / Hard Boiled Eggs
- Homemade Trail Mix or Handful nuts/seeds with a piece of fruit
- Raw veggie sticks & Guacamole
- Homemade Kale Chips
- Organic Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Bark from Prana
- Beef/Turkey Jerky
Natura Market is amazing for all things keto, paleo, whole30, grain free & vegan.
Prana offers great organic, vegan snacks & nut mixes that are good on the go and can be stored in your desk drawer.
Bottom line, the next time a craving hits, opt for whole foods instead of a highly processed one & by having these things available you can stay on track and still achieve your weight loss goals.