Home Made Chocolate Bar
5 Ingredients & 5 Minutes
That's all you need to make these homemade vegan, gluten and dairy free treats. Craving chocolate and also want a crunch? Give these tasty Homemade Chocolate Crunch Bar's a try today!
Traditional chocolate bars are sugar bombs. They use butter, sugar, margarine and several kinds of oil to produce a delicious end product. Which all disrupts insulin, leaves you crashing shortly after and possibly craving for more. None of which are good for you health. If you're eating these on a regular basis this will hinder your fat loss.
What you need:
- 3 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Crunchy Almond or Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil or Grass Fed Butter
How to make these delicious bars:
- Pour your cereal into a large mixing bowl. We used One Degree Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Crisps from Natura Market. Set this aside.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper for later.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or a saucepan, add all the ingredients, except for the cereal. Heat the mixture until the chocolate chip have melted. Whisk very well together, until you have smooth chocolate mixture.
- Finally, pour the melted chocolate mixture over the crispy cereal. Mix very well until all the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Transfer to the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm. At least 1 hours.
- Remove the bars and cut.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks or freeze individually.